A Skype consultation is an easy way of receiving a consultation with Elly no matter where you are in the world.
What is all the hype about Skype? I was one of those people who wouldn't even have a computer in the room because it was the 'wrong energy' to be involved with healing modalities. As I've grown and learnt over the last 25 years, we can all be flexible enough to embrace new things in ways we've not done before; and technology is definitely worth embracing if we are to keep up with the balance of the natural and modern world. Please note from 2017, as my gypsy self takes presidence I will be less available for physical consults and more available for Skype or FaceTime consultations.
How do I book a Skype consult? Follow these 3 easy steps below:
1. Book your consult online by simply visiting our Contact Us page and book an appointment as per usual, just select the Skype option on Timely. When booking your appointment please take into account the time zone differences. Click here to decipher the time zone differences with our time zone conversion tool.
2. If it is your initial consultation, we will then email you a health questionnaire form to fill in prior to your appointment. Please return the completed forms via email with your location, time zone and skype username to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Download Skype and add me as a friend "Elly Numia"
What does it cost? Skype consultations cost the same as face to face consults. All Skype consultations fees must be paid when making your appointment.
How do I prepare for a Skype consultation?
- Ensure your health questionnaire form has been filled out and returned within at least 48 hours of your consultation.
- Log on to Skype ahead of your appointment time.
- Check that your microphone, speakers and webcam are working properly. Try making a ‘test call’ to ‘Skype test call’ with a friend to check the volume of your microphone and speakers. If you hear feedback or screeching from your speakers try using headphones instead.
- Elly will start a Video Call at your selected appointment time.